As you know, the UBC has developed a COVID-19 Awareness Training for UBC members. Below is a list of tips to help you navigate the system:
How to Get to the UBC’s Online Trainings:
- Go to https://www.carpenters.org/
- In the upper right corner, hover over “resource hub”. There will be a drop down.
- Click on “For our Members”.
- Scroll down to the brown section and click on “Access to the CITF Online Learning Center” to expand the box.
- Click on “Click Here” to register for classes online.
- That should take you to a login page. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Sign in with your email in lowercase.
- Go to “dashboard” and click on the class that you would like to take. Complete the modules and answer the questions.
- If you are struggling with the UBC's sign-in process, contact Wynston Creary at email@example.com.
- After you have your email address straightened out, if you get stuck in a sign-in loop, close your internet browser. Reopen the browser and try to sign-in again.
- If you still have trouble, contact a business agent. If you don’t know your Business Agent’s phone number, text your local union number to 855.424.2562.