Detroit Carpenters’ Pension Update
On Tuesday, May 7, Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights’ pension trustees voted unanimously to make difficult yet necessary adjustments to the Detroit carpenters’ pension plan.
Here is how we are getting information and the facts to you as quickly as possible:
- The MRCC is mailing letters to your homes with details of the adjustments to the Detroit carpenters’ pension plan.
- We will send information to you by email. (If you have not given us your most recent email addresses, please let us know what your current contact email is, at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- We encourage you to attend meetings at your Union Local to hear about these changes and to ask questions.
- Be sure to call our pension hotline with your questions: (248) 641-4950 / toll-free (800) 572-2525
- Email your pension questions to: Questions@hammer9.com